[For those who are counting, today should’ve been infusion day. We decided to rest another week. Nothing is wrong. We decided this 3 weeks ago and I’m glad.] February 24, 2016
Will asked before Round 5 if we could rest another week before the last and final Round 6. Dr. M said it wouldn’t make any difference in my treatment. My gut reaction was NO, I just want to finish! But then when it came down to it, I was happy to have the extra rest. Mentally I just wasn’t ready yet.